Bienvenido a Dental Aid!
Dental Aid ofrece un amplio cuidado dental accesible y de calidad para niños y adultos de bajos recursos en el condado de Boulder y Broomfield.
Fundada en 1974, Dental Aid fue la primera clínica dental sin fines de lucro en los Estados Unidos. Cuarenta años después, Dental Aid sigue ofreciendo amplio cuidado dental de alta calidad para más de 8,000 niños y adultos al año. Aquí en Dental Aid, creemos que todos se merecen una encía y dientes saludables. Estatus financiero no debe limitar a nadie en recibir una alta calidad en cuidado dental. Al mismo tiempo creemos que por medio de educación e intervención temprana podemos reducir la enfermedad oral, reducir el costo de la atención de salud y hacer un impacto duradero en las vidas de las generaciones actuales y futuras.
- Exámenes y limpiezas dentales
- Tratamiento de Fluoruro
- Carillas de Porcelana
- Cirugía oral con anestesia intravenosa
- Servicios de Emergencia
Comentarios de Los Pacientes
- I have recently completed a course of treatment/rehabilitation through the Boulder County Senior Dental Grant Program. This program allowed Dr. Mena in the Boulder office to (first) add a central incisor to an existing upper partial denture (which enabled me to find a job,) and then subsequently to replace that partial with an entirely new metal upper partial denture. I must admit that at the beginning I had great fear that this replacement would not be either comfortable or usable. Over a period of approximately six months (mandated mostly by my work schedule,) Dr. Mena worked carefully step-by-step to create a truly comfortable and well-fitting new upper denture. My thanks both to Dr. Mena for his pains-taking careful work, to Dental Aid, and to the Boulder County program that enabled me to replace my old denture with such a wonderful replacement. Please communicate my thanks to Dr. Mena for his careful and thoroughly top-quality professionalism throughout the process. Thanks also to all the support staff in the office, including the Dental Hygienist, for all their help and good work. All the best, Ron Teller
Ron Teller / /
- I am emailing you in regards to my excellent experience I had on my last dental visit. I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Hicks and Valentina and it was my best trip to the dentist I've ever had. Dr hicks is incredibly compassionate and very professional. I have not had a dentist that caters so carefully to the patient's comfort, and I felt very safe and comfortable under her care. I just felt it was necessary to shed light on the wonderful job that they both do, and they should be recognized for this. Thank you for providing Boulder with Dentists that care.Sincerely,Matt DeStefano
Matt DeStefano / /
- I have had a lot of dental work done at Dental Aid at the Darley dental facility in Boulder, Colorado. This included getting new dentures. I am so happy with the work that was completed. Now I feel comfortable in smiling! The staff was so friendly, helpful, and professional. They made me feel very comfortable. Most of all though, I would like to commend Jose Mena, DMD. He also was very friendly and very professional. He set me at ease in such a great way. The work he did was so incredible. I’ve been to a great amount of dentists in my life (I’m 66 years old), but he is top and the best one I’ve ever had. I would like to thank you and your business for having such a great facility, staff, and Jose Mena. Thank you! Sincerely, Barry B., Boulder, C
- Earlier this year, I needed major dental surgery. Dr Sibley removed seven of my teeth, including all of my top teeth. I would like others to know that - when done well as it was by the staff at Dental Aid - this can be a much less traumatic process than I had anticipated. And my new denture is so comfortable! Thank you to Dr. Sibley & to all of the staff at Dental Aid.
Ruby S., Boulder / /
- After dreading this cavity appointment, both Dr. Mena and Gabriella made everything painless and comfortable. Each of them are gentle and caring!
Barbara, Age 74 / /
- I liked [Dental Aid] a lot. It was a very educational and informative experience. I felt vey comfortable and secure and I felt that I was treated very well.
Hannah, Age 14 / /
- My visit was wonderful! The staff was very caring and nice. They even remembered me from previous visits and asked about my family. The work was done very professionally and well!
- I am so happy to have my dental work here. I feel well taken care of and the office is pleasant and clean – actually it is the best office staff I have ever worked with.
Shilow, Age 62 / /
- Dr. Mena is kind, gentle and considerate - in addition to his thorough and excellent knowledge of dentistry. I have been coming here for years and have always received top-notch care.
Bonnie, Age 70 / /
- My visit was exceptional. Jolyne and Dr. Dorian immediately made me feel welcome and in good hands. Dr. Dorian was able to thoroughly answer all my questions and concerns and took great care during my procedure. Jessica is a remarkable and inspiring person as well, and a great hygienist.
- Everything looks very clean and I was impressed with that. I could not afford a dentist if it hadn't been for Dental Aid. Dr. Mena cares and I trust him.
Barbara, Age 71 / /
- Dr. Whitestone and all of the Dental Aid team have been amazing every time I've had a treatment. They always go far, far above and beyond!
Debekah, Age 24 / /
- Jessica is great! She is caring and understanding. Arnold is autistic and Jessica understands his limitations and knows how to talk with him.
- [Dental Aid] has made dental health possible. I simply cannot afford a dentist along with my medical expenses.
Stanley, Age 82 / /
- They flossed my teeth, brushed them and took pictures to see if they were healthy. I liked them; they were sweet.
Aurora, Age 5 / /
- I am so happy to have a place that has funding that helps a homeless person, such as me, with the cost of visits, etc.
Paula, Age 45 / /
- It was a wonderful, satisfying experience to meet Dr. Flack, who is willing to work with our daughter Nina, who is disabled. She is non-verbal, both mental and physically challenged. They have agreed to take Nina as a regular client. Finding a dentist who is willing to work with us for keeping Nina's oral care totally healthy is a REAL BLESSING!
- Nora has diabetes. She is 91 years old. Her blood counts have been very difficult to regulate. We came in for a four-part teeth cleaning service. Her gums were very infected. Once we had the cleaning complete and learned better oral care, her blood sugar levels have been MUCH more stable than ever before. We had heard that poor oral health worsens diabetes symptoms, but we are very happy to discover that good oral care helps alleviate the symptoms of diabetes.
- It's hard to get great service when it's through subsidized agencies, staff at other places have been unfriendly. [At Dental Aid], the experience was great from the phone call to all interactions. Top of the line customer service is delivered here with all staff members - thank you all!
- I have no idea what I would do without Dental Aid. I had 4 fillings and I still have a couple of things to do, but already I feel MUCH BETTER. There would have been no way I could have gotten those 4 teeth taken care of anywhere else. I had no idea what I was going to do. Thank you for Dental Aid, and I am immensely grateful to the amazing and caring staff and everyone who makes this help possible.
Juliette, Age 40 / /
- I am grateful that Dental Aid made it possible for me to get much needed care. As someone who works full time and receives more than minimum wage, yet not enough to afford health insurance, I often feel like I fall in between the cracks when it comes to health care among other things. I don't want anything for free, but I am extremely appreciative for the discounted fees. I bet there are many people like me out there. Thank you!
Kinga, Age 31 / /
- Thank you for providing such a resource. As a student and a new resident to Boulder, programs and centers such as Dental Aid provides support and availability for those of us in financial need, and concerned for their well being. Grants to Dental Aid are greatly appreciated and needed.
Dianna, Age 32 / /
- Living with dental pain is debilitating. I have been able to see fantastic progress with a dental plan that makes sense. Every time I have come to Dental Aid, my pain has been alleviated.
Eric, Age 43 / /
- I am a patient that has AIDS, and oral health is critical in the overall management of my chronic illness. I wouldn’t have been able to afford care anywhere else. Because Dental Aid has been willing to work with Beacon and BCAP along with my own payment plan I have gotten the critical dental work and preventative care I’ve needed.
David / /